Real Estate Services
Traditional Real Estate Transactions, Foreclosures & Auctions
- Broker Services including Property Listings and Sales
- Foreclosure Sales
- REO Properties
- Real Estate Auction Services
- Freddie Mac approved broker
- Licensed broker in RI and MA
What can an auction offer that conventional methods simply can't?
- Buyers come prepared to buy.
- Quickest turnaround, giving you less hassle, reducing carrying costs and immediate return on your assets.
- An exciting atmosphere, creating competition among a crowd of highly interested buyers.
- Assurance that the property will be sold at market value
- Exposes the property to a large number of interested, pre-qualified and moneyed buyers.
- Accelerates the sale.
- The seller knows exactly when the property will sell.
- The seller sets the terms and conditions of the sale; the seller maintains control.
- Eliminates numerous and unscheduled showings.
- Takes seller out of the negotiation process; has only to accept or reject the high bid.
- Ensures an aggressive marketing program that increased interest and visibility.
- The buyer knows the seller is fully committed to sell.
- Smart investments are made as properties are usually purchased at fair market value through competitive bidding.
- With competition created among buyers an auction price can exceed the price of a negotiated sale.
- Property can be sold at "reserve price" or at "absolute auction."
- The ability to turn property directly into cash, with no extensive closing or marketing time.
- Applicable to all property types: residential, commercial, industrial, land, condos, and subdivisions.